Synetrim ® CQ is known as ‘THE ORIGINAL CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS’ and is a member of the grapefamily native to West Africa. Synetrim CQ helps to support healthy blood glucose levels and could be a complement to a healthy lifestyle that incorporates a calorie-reduced diet for individuals involved in a weight management program. A source of antioxidants. Accept no substitute, Demand Synetrim!
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80046370
- Calcium (as Citrate) 74 mg
- Synetrim ® CQ: Cissus Quadrangularis Extract [Stem & leaf]150 mg Providing: 3.75 mg [2.5%] Keto-Steroids.
Non-medicinal: Capsule (Kosher & Halal certified gelatin), and Silicon dioxide.
- Could be a complement to a healthy lifestyle that incorporates a calorie-reduced diet for individuals involved in a weight management program.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health. Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) (throughout life) as part of a healthy diet, (along with physical activity) may help prevent bone loss/osteoporosis (in peri- and postmenopausal women) (in later life).
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps to support healthy blood glucose levels.
- A source of antioxidants.
- If you have diabetes, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you experience symptoms of hypoglycaemia including feelings of anxiety, dizziness, tremor, sweating, nausea or headache, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule twice daily before the two largest meals of the day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
For use beyond 10 weeks consult a health care practitioner
NutraCentials Health Sciences Inc. in Canada is North America's #1 research-based manufacturer of landmark nutritional supplement brands that have been developed for a unique set of customers searching for optimal quality, safety and effectiveness.
Nutraceutical, Nutricosmetic, and Cosmeceutical brands are designed to address today's major health and appearance concerns using clinically proven ingredients backed by one or more published clinical research studies.
NutraCentials was established in 2006 by Ryan Foley after 10 years of corporate research and development experience in the nutraceutical industry. Ryan's goal is to continually produce science-based health solutions utilizing advanced patented ingredient research so that our customers look and feel their very best.