HEPATOL - 60 caps
Get rid of unpleasant digestive discomforts after meals with HEPATOL.
Hepatol is a traditional herbal medicine that facilitates digestion by stimulating bile secretion and bile flow. This formulation helps remove toxins and correct digestive difficulties as well as protect and strengthen the liver. A 100% Natural formula for fast and effective relief of dyspepsia. GMO free. Gluten free. Vegetarian capsules. Natural Product Number (NPN) 80055815
DIGEST-T - 20 sachets
Great tasting digestive herbal tea that also helps facilitate digestion! This delicious blend will win you over with its rich aroma and calming benefits. Digest-T herbal tea is a unique and savoury blend of 15 herbs expressly chosen for their therapeutic benefits. It is composed exclusively of herbs with no addition of colour, artificial flavour, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. 100% Natural. Non-chlorine bleached herbal tea bags. Caffeine free. Contains 20 individually sealed tea bags
FLUXOBILE - 10 amp
Flux-O-Bile is a complete 10-day liver cleansing program, based on traditional herbal medicine. This 100% Organic liver cleanse restores better digestion by stimulating biliary functions. Flux-O-Bile aids in the elimination of bile and improves the functioning of the liver, gallbladder and kidneys.
Flux-O-Bile is highly recommended before starting a weight loss program or before planning a pregnancy.
100% Organic certified Ecocert. Contains no colours, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Contains no nuts, dairy, eggs, gluten, sulfites, MSG, solvents or contaminants. Contains no alcohol.
HEPATOL: Each capsule contains:
- Milk Thistle (fruit) (Silybum marianum)................................. 126 mg
- Boldo (leaf) (Peumus boldus)............................................... 102 mg
- Rosemary (leaf) (Rosmarinus officinalis).............................. 30 mg
- Artichoke (leaf) (Cynara Scolymus)...................................... 21 mg
- Dandelion (root) (Taraxacum officinale)................................. 21 mg
DIGEST-T : Each bag contains:
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)
- Star anise (Anis stellati fructus) (fruit)
- Boldo (Peumus boldus) (leaf))
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (leaf)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root)
- Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) (root)
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (leaf)
- Cherry (Prunus avia) (stems)
- Cough grass (Agropyrun repens) (root)
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) (bark)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis) (berry)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) (leaf)
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense) (flower)
- Balm (Melissae officinalis) (leaf)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed)
Medicinal: Each 10 ml ampoule contains:
- Black radish root (Raphanus sativus in water) (water extract 1:10 equivalent to 5000 mg) ........ 500 mg
- Boldo leaves (Peumus boldus in water) (water extract 1:10 equivqlent to 2100 mg) ........ 210 mg
- Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus in water) (water extract 1:10 equivalent to 2000 mg) ....... 200 mg
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale) (water extract:1:10 equivalent to 900 mg) .......... 90 mg
- Fast and effective relief of:
- Acid reflux.
- Nausea after meals.
- Flatulence and bloating.
- Digestion of fatty foods
- Eliminates harmful toxins.
- Relieves digestive discomforts.
- Maximizes weight loss results.
- Clears up complexion for radiant skin.
- Increases energy & vitality.
- Feel healthier and enjoy a more active lifestyle.
- Better general health before planning a pregnancy.
ELIMINATE YOUR DISCOMFORTS:
- Difficulty digesting,
- Bad breath,
- Nausea after meals,
- Digestive migraines,
- Lack of energy,
- Runny nose,
- Elevated cholesterol levels,
- Excess weight,
- Skin rashes.
- Digestive heaviness,
- Sluggish liver,
- Elevated cholesterol levels,
- Incomplete digestion of fat
HEPATOL: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have impaired kidney or liver function. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Duration of use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
DIGEST-T: It is recommended that if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and for young children to consult your health practitioner before taking herbal supplements. This recommendation also applies to people taking medication or suffering from a health problem.
FLUXOBILE: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver or gallbladder disease, and/or intestinal obstruction.
HEPATOL: Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules, 3 times a day with water.
DIGEST-T: Let 1 tea bag steep for 3 to 5 minutes in a cup of boiling water. Drink 2 to 4 cups per day, preferably after meals and in the evening.
FLUXOBILE: Adults (As a liver cleanse): Take one ampoule in the morning before breakfast in half a glass (125 mL) of lukewarm water or juice and preferably a minimum of 30 minutes before breakfast. Continue for a minimum of 20 days. Repeat at every change of season (4 times a year).
Flux-O-Bile can also be used when suffering from indigestion or when feeling digestive discomforts after a meal. In this case, it is recommended to take Flux-O-Bile with hot water.
Nutripur is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. It specializes in the manufacturing of traditional herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Founded in 1989, Nutripur focuses its efforts on the development of various products which address specific health problems.
Certified PURE. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
All Nutripur products are manufactured in a manner that exceeds industry standards and are rigorously tested in accredited laboratories for toxic contaminants and heavy metals assuring the safety, purity, efficacy and high-quality of our products. Proud to be Canadian.