Rediscover tranquility with RELAX LT! Relax LT is a synergistic plant combination to naturally soothe calm the nervous system. Is stress controlling your life? This all natural source helps relieve tension and nervous restlessness.
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80079889
Medicinal: Each capsule contains:
- L-Theanine (N-ethyl-L-glutamine) (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)…110 mg
- German Chamomile Extract (Matricaria Chamomilla) (Flower) …………………………200 mg
4:1 extract equivalent to 800 mg of German Chamomile
- Linden Extract (Tilia Platyphyllos) (Flower) ………………………………….200 mg
4:1 extract equivalent to 800 mg of Linden
- Skullcap Extract (Scutellaria Lateriflora)(Herb top) …………………………100 mg
4:1 extract equivalent to 400 mg of skullcap
- Magnesium (Bisglycinate)…………………………….10 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- Helps to temporarily promote a state of relaxation.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve nervousness (calmative/sedative) and to help sleep (in cases of agitation or insomnia related to stress).
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as calming nervine to help relieve nervousness and restlessness in those who suffer from stress resulting from life events such as exams, interviews, workload and other personal conflicts.
- Used in herbal medicine to sooth and/or to help sleep by relieving inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract and to help relieve mild digestive disorders of such as dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating and belching.
- Helps in the proper functioning of muscles.
- Helps the body metabolize proteins and carbohydrates.
- 100% natural and safe.
- Fast acting – 30min
- Nervous spasms
- Stress related digestive upsets such as nausea, cramps, dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating and belching
- Nervous migraines
- Personal conflicts
- Insomnia related to stress and anxiety
- Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages, or any other drug or natural health product with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if allergic to the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known Adverse Reactions:
- Drowsiness may occur in certain individuals.
- Exercise caution if you are driving heavy machinery or any other motorized vehicle, or if you must undertake activities that require alertness.
- Hypersensitivity or allergy may occur. If this is the case, stop using.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day.
Nutripur is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. It specializes in the manufacturing of traditional herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Founded in 1989, Nutripur focuses its efforts on the development of various products which address specific health problems.
Certified PURE. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
All Nutripur products are manufactured in a manner that exceeds industry standards and are rigorously tested in accredited laboratories for toxic contaminants and heavy metals assuring the safety, purity, efficacy and high-quality of our products. Proud to be Canadian.