Are you suffering from menopausal symptoms? Menodause is a complete 100% natural formula made with essential nutrients beneficial to alleviates unwanted menopausal symptoms while effectively toning and revitalizing exhausted glands implicated during menopause. Menodause is a clinically proven product which contains phytoestrogens and added essential nutrients beneficial in restoring hormonal balance, increasing energy and well-being.
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80042095
Medicinal: Each capsule contains:
- Black Cohosh extract (Actaea racemosa L.) (root) 100 mg
- Chasteberry extract (Vitex agnus-castus L. (fruit) ; 4:1 extract equivalent to 400 mg of chasteberry 100 mg
- Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera L) (root); 4:1 extract equivalent to 340 mg of
- Ashwagandha 85 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 25 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 25 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-panothenate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
- Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate) 75 mg
Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, gelatin.
- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause such as hot flashes.
- Used in herbal medicine as a hormone normaliser.
- Used in herbal medicine to help ease nervous tension (calmative).
- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve muscle and joint pain and pain associated with neuralgia (such as sciatica).
- Vitamin supplement to help maintain good health.
- Helps to produce connective tissue.
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement and as a rejuvenative and nervine tonic.
Symptoms related to menopause and perimenopause such as but not limited to:
- Hot flashes,
- Night sweats,
- Fatigue or lack of vitality,
- Mood swings,
- Becoming easily depressed,
- Weight gain associated with menopause.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, if symptoms persist or worsen, if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble or if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy.
Consumption of ashwagandha with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Contraindication: Do not use if you are pregnant.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily.
Nutripur is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. It specializes in the manufacturing of traditional herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Founded in 1989, Nutripur focuses its efforts on the development of various products which address specific health problems.
Certified PURE. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
All Nutripur products are manufactured in a manner that exceeds industry standards and are rigorously tested in accredited laboratories for toxic contaminants and heavy metals assuring the safety, purity, efficacy and high-quality of our products. Proud to be Canadian.