See what your missing! Take care of your vision with lutein and zeaxanthin from marigold, with blueberry, bilberry and vitamin A that have been proven to maintain healthy vision, counter the effects of macular degeneration, prevent cataracts and protect from the harmful effects of blue light by computers, smartphones and UV sun rays.
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80058123
Medicinal: Each capsule contains:
- Lutein (extracted from Marigold flower)(Tagetes erecta) (Oleoresin) 10 mg; Providing zeaxanthin 1 mg
- Bilberry extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus) (fruit) 300mg; Bilberry 4:1 extract equivalent to 2400 mg
- Blueberry (Vaccinium Corymbosum) (fruit) 100 mg
- Vitamin A (Palmitate) 750 mcg RAE (2500 IU)
Non-medicinal: magnesium stearate (vegetable source), hypromellose (vegetable capsule).
- Maintains eyesight.
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of eye health.
- Maintains eyesight and supports eye health in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Reduces the risk of developing cataracts.
- Improves macular pigment optical density.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Protects the eyes from the damaging effects of blue light and UV rays.
- Age-related macular degeneration,
- Diabetic retinopathy,
- Oxidative damage by free radicals,
- Poor vision day and night,
- Daily usage of computers and smartphones.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
Nutripur is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. It specializes in the manufacturing of traditional herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Founded in 1989, Nutripur focuses its efforts on the development of various products which address specific health problems.
Certified PURE. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
All Nutripur products are manufactured in a manner that exceeds industry standards and are rigorously tested in accredited laboratories for toxic contaminants and heavy metals assuring the safety, purity, efficacy and high-quality of our products. Proud to be Canadian.