Genuine Health greens+ is a superfood formula designed for high quality nutrition. Formulated with a especial blend of 23 essential nutrients based on plants. Enjoy the blend in its unflavored, mixed berry and tangerine flavors.
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80010538
- Helps to absorb high oxygen radicals.
- Promotes the production of osteoblasts for bone support.
- Helps to increase the alkalinity of the body.
- Helps to manage some effects of the osteoporosis.
- Increases the levels of energy and vitality.
Ingredients: Each serving of (8.5 g) Contains:
- Lecithin (97% oil free; soybean; 26% phosphatidylcholine;) 2,171 mg
- Spirulina platens 1,450 mg
- Malus domestica 1,033 mg
- Hordeum vulgare 734 mg
- Medicago sativa 383 mg
- Triticum aestivum 383 mg
- Chlorella vulgaris 383 mg
- Glycine max 383 mg
- Oryza sativa 383 mg
- Royal Jelly (5% 10-HDA) 150 mg
- Bee pollen 150 mg
- Licorice root extract standardized to 10% glycyrrhizin 116 mg
- Acerola berry juice extract standardized to 18% Vitamin C 115 mg
- FOS (fructooligossacharides) (from chicory root) 100 mg
- Eight bacterial cultures, Lactobacillus helveticus (R0052) - 0.19 billion cfu Lactobacillus rhamnosus (R0011) - 0.43 billion cfu Lactobacillus casei (R0215) -0.09 billion cfu Lactobacillus plantarum (R1012) - 0.09 billion cfu Lactobacillus salivarius (R0078) - 0.04 billion cfu Bifidobacterium longum (R0175) - 0.04 billion cfu Bifidobacterium bifidum (R0071) - 0.04 billion cfu Bifidobacterium breve (R0070) - 0.24 billion cfu - 100 mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus: Siberian ginseng root extract standardized to 0.8% eleutherosides (28:1 = 1,680mg) 60 mg
- Silybum marianum L: Milk thistle seed extract. standardized to 80% silymarin (15:1 = 900mg) 60 mg
- Beta vulgaris 33 mg
- Palmaria palmata: Organic Atlantic dulse seaweed Dulse, (a purple-red seaweed) 33 mg
- Ginkgo biloba extract standardized to 24% ginkgo flavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones (50:1 = 1,000mg) 20 mg
- Camellia sinensis L: Japanese green tea leaf extract standardized to 90% polyphenols (20:1 = 300mg) 15 mg
- Vaccinium sinensis L.: European bilberry extract standardized to 25% anthocyanidins (100:1 = 1,000mg) 10 mg
- Vitis vinifera: Grape extract (natural process extraction) standardized to 95% procyanidolic value; 200ppm Resveratrol (500:1 = 2,500mg) 5mg
licorice root, sodium chloride, silicon dioxide.
Allergy Alert: May contain skim milk as part of probiotic culture.
Greens+ original: Stevia.
Greens+ Natural Mixed Berry: Natural flavour blend with stevia, citric acid, malic acid.
Greens+ Tangerine: Natural flavour blend with stevia, citric acid, malic acid.
Per 8.5 g serving of greens+:
- Calories 41.62
- Fat 2.10 g
- Protein 1.89 g
- Carbohydrates 3.92 g
- Dietary Fibre 1.11 g
- Sugars 0.51 g
- Sodium 32.24 mg
Incorporate Genuine Health greens+ in your daily routine so you can obtain a superior nutrition with a high quality formula.
Mix 3 teaspoons 8.5 g in a cup of 250 ml of water or juice. Shake well and serve. If you are a new user of greens+, begin with 1 scoop a day and gradually increase to 3 scoops over a 3 week period. Take after meals, never with an empty stomach. Consult a health care practitioner if you are planning to use this products beyond 3 months.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
This product is not be taken by children by those on medication or with chronic health problems unless under the recommendation of a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have gastrointestinal blockage or immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, persist or worsen beyond 3 days. Use with caution if allergic to bee products.
All of Genuine Health formulas contain only clinically proven ingredients in clinically proven dosages, based on reputable published studies.
This is accomplished with the help of a panel of health experts, including nutritional researchers and doctors of natural and traditional medicine.
We also work with renowned scientists and professionals at leading institutions to test many of our products with published results available.